Re: Sendmail and Procmail

2001-02-05 13:56:14
On  5 Feb, Serdar Aytekin wrote:
| Hi,
|
| How can add any text to all of the sending mail from sendmail. [...]

[the rest truncated because it was one long line. please fix that.]

This is probably a sendmail issue, not procmail. Although I do recall
past discussions of running outgoing mail through procmail, which would
make this possible, it's not as simple as it would seem. I don't know
how organizations get this done, but I doubt it's with procmail or any
"standard" sendmail configration. See:

http://www.sendmail.org/faq/section3.html#3.35

Don Hammond