Re: SPAM filter

2001-02-12 22:10:32
> I need some help with the "sixpack.rc" procmail package. I can't
> get the RSS block to work using qmail.

I just found out that my old account hasn't been deleted from my
previous ISP.  If you downloaded the filter from the old site,
you'll have out-of-date zones for the filters.  The current valid
zones for the DNS lists are as follows...

DUL  => dialups.mail.abuse.org
ORBS => inputs.orbs.org
RBL  => blackholes.mail-abuse.org
RSS  => relays.mail-abuse.org

My new webpage is at   http://www.waltdnes.org
Email-filters are at   http://www.waltdnes.org/email
DNS-based lists are at http://www.waltdnes.org/email/dnslists

Can you post *COMPLETE* headers?  You mentioned qmail.  It
throws in a lot of superfluous "Received:" headers.  I try to
work around that by using "Received: from" in pattern matches,
but maybe your version of qmail generates some of those too.

--
Walter Dnes
<walter(_dot_)dnes(_at_)sympatico(_dot_)ca>