Printing Emails and MS Attachements

2001-02-15 17:19:59
G'day all,

Just started using Procmail, and have set up simple reciepes, by borrowing
heavily from others.

I have a particular address, orders(_at_)blah(_dot_)com (which may include MS
word and
excel attachments) that I want to automatically print out and be copied to a
seperate users mailbox. Im using sendmail 8.9.3 with the smrsh. I can get
Sendmail to print the message, by linking the lpr command to smrsh, but any
attachments come out as a zillion pages of gibberish along with some really
ugly header info.

So I setup Procmail, but I cant find a recipe that will print the emails
*and* MS attachments. Any ideas on how to do this? If I can do this, the
sales staff will think me a guru... yea right!

Thanks Dave Air