Dot Names and Procmail

2001-02-17 11:15:48
Hello,

I am having a problem with Procmail.  I have setup Procmail successfully for
user accounts that are not divided my meta-characters in any way, but if I
try to use Procmail for a username that contains a dot (username.domain),
Procmail is for some reason bypassed as the local mail handler and does not
process the mail under the implemented functions.  Any help would be muchly
appreciated.

Regards,

Todd Rosner
IT Systems Administrator