RE: multiple "TOs" {revisited}

+(sunmanagers(_at_)sunmanagers(_dot_)org)|(sun-managers(_at_)sunmanagers(_dot_)org)|(sunmana

^TO((sunmanagers|sun-managers)@(sunmanagers\.org|sunhelp\.org|ECECS\.UC\.EDU))
| SUNmanagers

Which can be simplified still further if, as TjL says, the possiblity
of matching something like "sun-managers(_at_)sunhelp(_dot_)org" is not a
problem.
That would seem like a reasonable risk to take until proven wrong.

:0
* ^TO(sun-?managers@(sun(managers|help)\.org|ececs\.uc\.edu))
SUNmanagers

| (I'm not familiar with what ^TO+ is supposed to do, was that intentional?)

Nor am I. In fact I'll confess to not using the ^TO and ^TO_ patterns
at all and not knowing which is more appropriate here. Let alone the
effect of modifying one with '+'.

--
 /"\                                                 Don Hammond
 \ /     ASCII RIBBON CAMPAIGN