Recipient delimiter

2001-02-25 06:45:03
Hi!

I am working on setting up the recipient delimiter function in my MTA and was
wondering how to catch this using procmail.

The exact recipient is shown in the Delivered-To header in my MTA, so I
figured this should work:

*
^Delivered-To:(_dot_)*user+extra-info-here(_at_)mybox(_dot_)example(_dot_)com(_dot_)*

For some reason it doesnt ... Does any of you have some hints ?

Grtz,

Nils.
--
Whenever I am working with the Windows Registry I feel as I imagine an
FBI Special Agent might feel when they have to look through a dump for