Forwarding Help Please

2001-03-12 15:04:06
I hope someone can help with my strange forwarding issue:

I have procmail v3.13.1 on RedHat Linux, install globally.   I can use
auto-reply with the coding in .procmailrc on one user account:

-------------
SHELL=/bin/sh
:0 h c
* !^FROM_DAEMON
| (formail -r -A"Precedence: junk" \
    -A"X-Loop: slist(_at_)xxx(_dot_)com" ; \
    echo "I received your mail.  Thank you."; \
    echo "-------------------------- "; cat $HOME/.signature \
    ) | $SENDMAIL -oi -t
---------------
It went well (auto-reply to sender), indicating my procmail is functioning.

I do, however, need mail forward to a big list.   Using ! `cat address.txt`
failed, then I tried the simpliest coding such as:

SHELL=/bin/sh
:0 h c
:0 c
! ccc(_at_)yahoo(_dot_)com

Then the mail is not forwarded at all (the account can receive mail).

I don't know where it goes wrong.

Please help!!

Steven