Converting elm filters to procmail recipes?

2001-03-13 11:06:07
Being young and naive (actually old and stupid) I had created a numberof
filters to sue with elm. Now I'd prefer to use procmail it being more
flexible. Rather than have to recreate these things I was wondering if
there was a script (perl, Python, shell, what ever) that would convert
these rules for me. Nothing to complex in the filters, mostly tests on the
"To: " header-line (with a couple of "Sender: " tests).

If there isn't one already it'd be an interesting exercise. But I thought
it'd be (even more) stupid to re-invent the wheel if there were.

So anyone know of a elm filter to procmail recipe converter?

Regards, Trevor

British Sign Language is not inarticulate handwaving; it's a living language.
Support the campaign for formal recognition by the British government now!

--

<>< Re: deemed!