Ignoring Received headers when matching

2001-03-17 17:22:51
Hello,

I'm writing a recipe to match on a specific text and the Received:
headers get in the way. Is there a way to tell procmail to ignore
the Received: header without using formail to filter it out?
Is scoring the answer? How would I use it?

For example, say I want to match on the word "bulk" however
one of received headers as bulkmail.com in it. I want to totally
ignore it. I don't want to say something like:

* bulk
* !^ Received:.*bulk

What will happen is if bulk is in the message but also in the Received
header it won't match. What I want is if it is in either the body
or header (not looking at the Received header) to match on it.

Thanks,

Mark