Re: html bouncer

2001-03-21 20:38:44
David Collantes followed up,

| Neither one of the recipes works. I am pasting a test message for you to try
| them on "dry" below. Any help highly appreciated.

Well, of course not.  The regexp ()</HTML> doesn't appear in the body because
it is broken up by quoted-[un]printable encoding:

| size=3D2><STRONG><EM><U>Disregard</U></EM></STRONG></FONT></DIV></BODY></=
| HTML>

so the conditions don't match.  Even at that I don't know what your perl
script is supposed to do or how well it would function, so when you say that
neither recipe works without saying what happens instead, you give people
nothing to go on.