RE: sendmail/flist problem

2001-03-28 00:54:37
What (specific) O/S and please paste your .forward file here

I had a similar problem when moving a .forward file from BSD to IRIX, but
this resolved when changing to the working example below

Original BSD .forward:
"|IFS=' ' && exec /usr/bin/procmail -f- || exit 75 #login"

Final working IRIX .forward:
"|/usr/bin/procmail #login"

HTH

David

-----Original Message-----
From: procmail-admin(_at_)lists(_dot_)rwth-aachen(_dot_)de
[mailto:procmail-admin(_at_)lists(_dot_)rwth-aachen(_dot_)de]On Behalf Of Oleg
Vishnepolsky
Sent: 27 March 2001 21:48
To: procmail(_at_)informatik(_dot_)rwth-aachen(_dot_)de
Subject: sendmail/flist problem

I installed procmail and SmartList, set up a mailing list and having a
problem with sendmail:

sh: exec not available for sendmail programs
554 "|exec /home/slist/.bin/flist testing"... Service unavailable

I read through the FAQ, but I can't find what I am doing wrong. Please reply
to me, oleg(_at_)inforocket(_dot_)com
Thank you
Oleg