Virus Scanning on a per user basis?

2001-04-03 11:57:39
Hello ... I am currently using Amavis for virus scanning but it scans
everyone's email ... I would like to have amavis (virus scanning) only run
on a per user basis.  So if the user wants virus scanning then they will
have a .procmailrc which spawns a virus scanner to check their mail.

I would like to continue to use amavis but change to launch on a per user
basis ... is this possible with procmail?

any ideas how it could be done??

My current sendmail.cf is

Mlocal,         P=/usr/sbin/amavis, F=lsDFMAw5:/|@qSPfhn9,
S=EnvFromL/HdrFromL, R=EnvToL/HdrToL,
                T=DNS/RFC822/X-Unix,
                A=amavis $f $u /usr/bin/procmail -Y -a $h -d $u

Mprog,          P=/bin/sh, F=lsDFMoqeu9, S=EnvFromL/HdrFromL,
R=EnvToL/HdrToL, D=$z:/,
                T=X-Unix/X-Unix/X-Unix,
                A=smrsh -c $u