procmail to mtamail probs.

2001-04-03 22:45:14
        I am having some dificulty getting a recipe which uses metamail to work
rpoperly. Im running RH 7, sendmail 8.11, procmail 3.14 and metamail 2.7.

        All I want to do is strip an attachment and save it. My recipe looks
like
this.

MAILDIR=$HOME/mail
PMDIR=$HOME/Procmail
METAMAIL_TMPDIR=$HOME/tmp
LOGFILE=$PMDIR/log
MM_NOTTTY
:0 fwb
| metamail -q -x -d

With the above recipe I get the following logged to the log file.

Warning: Cannot freopen /dev/tty to stdinFrom lhotch(_at_)unicap(_dot_)com  Tue
Apr  3
10:56:59 2001
 Subject: test
  Folder: /var/spool/mail/lhotch

        I am a procmail newbie, can anyone offer a suggestion?