[OFF-TOPIC] How about attachment size

2001-04-06 22:46:25
On Wed, 28 Mar 2001 19:06:21 -0500, Charlie Summers
<charlie(_at_)lofcom(_dot_)com>
wrote:

   (*sigh*)

   Instead of viewing a message containing an attachment in your modern email
client, might I strongly urge you send yourself a small attachment and view
it in Mail or another less-than-capable email client, or even directly view
the /var/spool/mail/user file with cat|more, pico, joe, or (ugh) vi?

What's so bad about vi?  I'm so bad that I get into Microsoft Word
on my Mac and start trying to use vi commands and wonder what the devil
could be wrong with Word for being so difficult.

The Mac, as much as I love it, is still only for people who want
hardcopy output and don't mind getting it done slowly.