Send emails at certain time all together

2001-04-10 10:11:50
I want to send emails to cell-phones at night but
if i email  at night, recipients are awaked.

So what i want to do is...

STEP 1. I send some emails at night.
 (But its "To" add. is not real recipients' add. but dummy address at my
domain,
like send_at_noon(_at_)31(_dot_)com(_dot_)
And I keep recipients' add. somewhere in the emails)

STEP 2. emails to send_at_noon(_at_)31(_dot_)com are stored but sent to no one.

STEP 3. At noon of the next day,
 emails are sent to real recipients, with recipients' add. at To:.

(I can use crontab at my domain.)

Perhaps I can solve this with procmail and crontab, but
I am newbie about procmail, so i have not idea what to do at STEP3.

will you give me any hints or examples that realize such situations?

Thank you.

--
Daisuke Miyagawa
mail(_at_)31(_dot_)com