Comprehensive list of international variants of "Re:"?

2001-04-12 12:19:33
Is there a list somewhere of the international variants of "Re:"? I know a
few of them such as "Aw:" (German), "En:" (French)" and "Sv:" (Swedish)
but I'd like a full(er) list before I start normalising subject lines.

Regards, Trevor

British Sign Language is not inarticulate handwaving; it's a living language.
Support the campaign for formal recognition by the British government now!

--

<>< Re: deemed!