Re: remove from

2001-05-02 16:42:05
On Wed, May 02, 2001 at 07:17:55AM -0400, darren chamberlain wrote:
"Ing. David González Gallegos" (davidencasa(_at_)operamail(_dot_)com) said
something to this effect on 05/02/2001:
Hi, I want to avoid people that send e-mails to my
server (Unix server)  with the to:

undisclosed-recipients:;

Any body who can help me ?

:0
* ^TO_undisclosed-recipients
/dev/null

That will work fine if it actually says "undiscosed-recipients" on the To or
Cc line, etc. I think what he really wants is something that will throw out
mail where his address is NOT on To/Cc/etc.

--
Andrew Edelstein                http://andrew.pure-chaos.com

[Discussing a reprisal for an attack on US troops.]
A. J. MacInerney: Sir, it's immediate, it's decisive, it's low-risk, and it's
a proportional response.
Shepherd: Someday someone's going to have to explain to me the virtue of a
proportional response.
                                The American President