Re: filtering sexyfun(_at_)hahah(_dot_)net

2001-05-03 07:35:40
ProcMail Sample wrote:

I'm a newbie to the list, how can I configure or filter
those sexyfun email, I'm too much affected with this virus.
I'm already updated my procmail to new version. Now the thing
is where can I start. Pls. give me detailed instruction on
how to do this one.

Here is a good procmail recipe that we use that filters out the snow
white virus (and many others) by catching their attachments:

<snip>

:0 hBHw
{
         :0B