Re: X-AD2000 headers?

2001-05-04 03:41:44
Hi -

Running sendmail 8.9.3 on Redhat 6.1 with procmail set as local mailer.

The relevant section in my sendmail.cf is:

Mlocal,         P=/usr/bin/procmail, F=lsDFMAw5:/|@qSPfhn9, S=10/30,
R=20/40,
                T=DNS/RFC822/X-Unix,
                A=procmail -Y -a $h -d $u
Mprog,          P=/bin/sh, F=lsDFMoqeu9, S=10/30, R=20/40, D=$z:/,
                T=X-Unix,
                A=sh -c $u

Up to now, I have just let sendmail deliver to /var/spool/mail, but I
now wanted mail to go to /userhomedir/.mail

I set up a .procmailrc file for a test user and the mail seemed to go to
the right place.

Then I copied the .prcomailrc file to the other user directories.

howver, I now find that on sending test mails to all users, the syslog
shows the mail coming in and then  mailer=local, stat=Sent - BUT - it's
not turning up in the new .mail directories nor is it going to the old
spool location.

Is this a sendmail issue or a procmail issue?

Either way - the mail seems to being delivered somewhere but I can't
find it :-)

Am I missing something obvious?

TIA

Peter Rose
London UK
"I don't like your fashion business mister"
  - Leonard Cohen / First We Take Manhattan