Need help in writing a MIME handling recipe

2001-05-06 00:21:10
I am trying to write a recipe that will strip out MIME encoded
attachments and then run a command.  To be more specific, I want to
accept an anticipated email that has 3 zip file attachments. I want to
decode each and run a command to extract them. This will be used to
allow someone else to automatically update a website.

I had thought of just letting my .procmailrc decode the body of the
emailand then running a perl program to decode the individual zip files
but I would like to do it all with procmail if possible.

Please help point me in the right direction.

Thanks in advance for any help.

-Jim P.