Re: spambouncer problem

2001-05-10 22:04:25
On Thu, May 10, 2001 at 08:05:55PM -0700, S.Toms wrote:
  I'm wondering if anyone else has a problem with the latest spambouncer,
version 1.3 (1/18/01) where everything is depositing into a folder with
the brace "{" as the name. Previous versions work fine. I've checked and
double checked all required variables and they exist within the
procmail.rc file I have setup for spambouncer but not such luck on 1.3
  Oh, and I've mailed the spamtrap(_at_)spambouncer(_dot_)org address twice
but
havn't heard anything in regards to it.

I've been using that version since that date. No problems here. Sounds like
you've got a typo somewhere in your .procmairc.

--
Andrew Edelstein                http://andrew.pure-chaos.com

Westley: Give us the gate key.
Yellin: I have no gate key.
Inigo Montoya: Fezzik, tear his arms off.
Yellin: Oh, you mean *this* gate key.
                                The Princess Bride