Re: From

2001-05-12 07:33:02
* On [010512 15:20] Glen Solsberry
<gmsols01(_at_)athena(_dot_)louisville(_dot_)edu> wrote:
I know this is a silly question, but how do I get the From field?  I
don't need From:, just From (like, the 'actual' sender of the message).
What exactly do you mean by "get the From field"? Do you want to match
on the from field, or pipe the address to some other external program?
Or, do you want to know who "sent" you the message? This is either
given in the header "Sender" or, if not different from the "From"
field is given there.
I've looked everywhere that I can think for this should be simple
answer, but I can't find what I'm looking for.
I can't quite understand what it is you want, so can't help at the
moment ;-)

Lawrence

--
Lawrence Mitchell | http://members.tripod.co.uk/EVSvienna/
wence(_at_)gmx(_dot_)li      | "What duck?"