Re: Virtual Site, keep 1 copy of all mail, leave mail in spool

2001-05-16 09:42:48
Martin suggested to Colin,

| In your regular expression the '(.+\.)*' is redundant as the previous
| bit '.+' will already match against anything!

True, but I think the following would be better yet for Colin's purpose:

 * ^TO_(_dot_)+[(_at_)(_dot_)]customer_domain\(_dot_)tld

because it would make sure that the character before the domain name is
a period or an at-sign.

Ideally there would be a more reliable way to check the true envelope ad-
dressee rather than relying on visible headers, but I don't know how much
leeway Colin has.