Re: Filtering this list

2001-05-22 07:29:55
* Robert Campbell <poohba(_at_)poohba(_dot_)adsl(_dot_)duke(_dot_)edu> [010522
09:40]:
I am trying to filter all mail sent to and from this list with

:0 c
* ^(To|From|Cc|Subject).*procmail
procmail

But this is not working.  Why?

I use this and it works.  Perhaps give it a try.

:0
* ^TO_procmail

Bodily pleasure does not increase when the pain of want has
been removed; after that it only varies. The limit of mental pleasure,
however, is reached when we reflect on these bodily pleasures and
their related emotions, which used to cause the mind the greatest
alarms.
   -- Epicurus