Re: TO_, FROM_ macros

2001-05-30 07:36:42
* dave hoye <ahoye(_at_)bigfoot(_dot_)com> [010530 08:31]:
TWIMC,

I have seen a fair number of solutions on this list use TO_ and FROM_ macros,
but I cannot locate where these macros reside on my system.  I would like to
look at them and examine the logic that was used.  Is it also possible to
define your own macros?

thanx in advance for you help

Those macros are compiled into procmail.  Check out the source.

You can define you're own like this (untested):

MY_FROM=someregex
:0:
* $ $MY_FROM
mailbox

Also check out 'man procmail promailrc procmailex'.

--
Many honour the person of him that
is mighty, and are friends of him that