recipe works from command line not from actual email

2001-06-06 19:57:47
Hello,

I have a recipe that works when invoked from the command line, but
doesn't when an actual email is sent. The recipe is from the example
in procmailex for sending a file in the response when the subject
includes "retrieve". I have a backup recipe next in
line that functions properly on the email.

I have tried to write to a log, but for some odd reason, it won't. I
apologize for not being able to supply a log file.

Any ideas? TIA.

--
Best regards,
 Joe                          mailto:joe(_at_)joltinjoe(_dot_)com