Re: qmail-procmail

2001-06-22 20:48:17
Chaw Tjia wrote:
I already installed qmail-1.03 (tarball). right now I've installed
procmail (3.15, rpm) and spambouncer to protect my mailbox from
spammer
I set :

1.  .qmail        : | preline /usr/bin/procmail
2.  .procmailrc   : Maildir=${HOME}/mail
                    DEFAULT=${HOME}/Maildir
                    ...... etc
3.  /var/qmail/rc : qmail-start ./Maildir/ splogger qmail

the problems are :
a. when I send from another machine in my network to the server I
   installed qmail+procmail, the mail gets to the Maildir and
   bulk.incoming, why is that always send to both folder ?
b. when I try to subscribe from the porn site that is in my spam list
   (rc file), I get the mail from the porn site in my : Maildir and
   spam.incoming folder
   why it is always reach to my Maildir ( I thought that the procmal
   has block the mail so I can't receive the mail in my Maildir.
c. when I try to test with the subject is in my spam list, it gets in
   my Maildir and block.incoming folder

can someone help me ?

Posting excerpts of the relevant portions of your ~/.procmailrc
and log file would go a long way in helping others to help you.
(You did enable verbose logging in order to discover your
problem, didn't you?!)

--
Linux: The Choice of the GNU Generation