Re: procmail digest, Vol 1 #256 - 10 msgs

2001-06-26 02:45:24
Stuart Clark <sclark(_at_)tpg(_dot_)com(_dot_)au> writes:
What is the current status of LMTP server support for procmail?   I am
having trouble compiling the snapshot, it seems to have stuff missing
when LMTP is defined.

I just checked in a change to the snapshot that would have kept it from
compiling, though it didn't have anything to do with the LMTP code.
I'll make sure the snapshot on ftp.procmail.org gets updated in the
next few hours.

As for the LMTP support itself, I don't consider it fully tested.  If
it works for you (or you can make it work), please tell me.

Philip Guenther
Procmail Maintainer