Re: pipe through a perl script

2001-06-28 05:15:43
Cool thanks.

marc van Duivenvoorde

At 04:45 AM 6/28/2001 -0700, you wrote:
At 10:52 2001-06-28 +0200, Marc van Duivenvoorde wrote:
Can anyone give me an example of e recipe where I pipe a message trough a perl script to put a certain email in a database or whatever and also put it in a mailbox ??

:0
* someconditionunlessyouwantthistohappenwitheverymessage
{
        :0c
        | someperlscriptthatputsthemessageintoadatabaseorwhatever

        :0:
        mailboxfile
}

Assuming the perl script reads the entire input stream. Otherwise, you might need to add the 'i' flag to the perl rule so that the delivery isn't failed.