Re: File size limit exceeded?!

2001-07-07 08:41:46
On Sat, Jul 07, 2001 at 10:46:06AM -0400, Daniel J Peng wrote:
I straced the process, and it's truely bizarre. File size limit
exceeded??!!!  The mailbox is less than 55 MB!  Is there some setting
I need to change or something?

Also, oddly enough, if I run procmail from a terminal, it writes just
fine and dandy to that mailbox.  The problem only seems to happen when
it's run from postfix.  Any ideas?

Hmm... this suggests that this is actually a postfix issue.  After
reading the ulimit(3) man page, I suspect that postfix calls
setrlimit(RLIMIT_FSIZE, ...) at some point and then procmail inherits
that limit.  Is that reasonable?

I guess I'll take this over to the postfix list.  Although if you know
where the postfix setting is for maximum mailbox size, please do tell.

--
Well, don't worry about it...  It's nothing.
                -- Lieutenant Kermit Tyler (Duty Officer of Shafter Information