the mirror thing ... it gets worse

2001-07-07 15:49:09
So it occurs to me that procmail's reference card of my currently valid IMAP
folders needs to indicate not only the names of existing IMAP folders but
also whether they're shown or hidden.

It's going to be a real mess.  First, if procmail determines a new name and
creates a new folder, it will be hidden; if a name exists, procmail has to
treat a hidden one differently from one that is shown, and I haven't even
decided yet exactly what I want it to do for an existing but hidden folder.

The control messages will need to cover not just add and remove but also hide
and show (actually "mark hidden" and "mark shown" because procmail will just
be updating its reference card, not actually hiding or showing the folders);
"add" has to be subdivided into "add-hide" and "add-show".