Re: Procmail Bounce Back? Script Question

2001-07-12 12:17:28
On Thu, Jul 12, 2001 at 10:35:20AM -0700, Joe Sena wrote:
I was wondering how I would go about writing a Procmail script that
would send back a message to someone who emailed my mail server, but the
person they emailed no longer existed.  This would replace the typical
mailer daemon thing, instead giving a message like "The person you have
emailed is no longer employed here. Please update your address book
accordingly."  Any recomendations or input would be welcome.

"Vacation" would probably solve that prolbem for you.

--
Every man should know how to make at least one drink from a foreign country,
preferably one taught to him by a local female with whom he has had a