Re: Procmail doesn't work

2001-07-14 00:19:09
At 21:12 2001-07-13 -0300, Roberto Wagner wrote:
 I have installed the procmail configured the sendmail to work with, and the
 procmail doesn't receive the messages.
 I'm using RH7.1.

1. There is no need to send a second copy to the list after your first message fails to garner a response in 30 minutes.

2. You mention *NOTHING* about version of procmail, sendmail, or how you know that procmail has been set up as LDA, or whether you've restarted sendmail to effect the changes to the sendmail.cf file.

3. What precisely are you using to determine that procmail has "received" the messages -- do you have a test script of some nature properly installed with verbose logging in a user account to which you have sent test messages? What does the log say? Can you manually invoke procmail against an rcfile, and if so, what does it do?

Without some pertinent information, all I can say is: I have installed procmail as the sendmail LDA, and it works fine. From here, I can't tell why your installation doesn't work.