procmail settings on Cobalt RaQ3?

2001-07-21 08:10:33
Folks;

   Does anyone know what the compile settings are for procmail on the Cobalt
RaQ3? I have the feeling Sun (nee Cobalt) mucked around to get procmail to
follow the goofy sym links they set up, but I'm _really_ hoping it's a simple
config setting. (Yes, kids, I screwed up and updated procmail to the
recently-released 3.15.2, which broke the RaQ's email completely. And yes, I
forgot to make a backup of the original procmail, which I _think_ was a
3.13.x version. I will be slapping myself around for not making the backup
later, after I get this problem fixed.)

         Charlie (who's not running on much sleep...)