Re: header and body as separate values to one script

2001-07-23 06:45:25
* Marc van Duivenvoorde <marc(_at_)ymondhc(_dot_)com> [010723 08:45]:
I know when I use a recipe like this

:0
* ^TO_.blabla
{
      :0 whb
      |a_perl_script
}

I can pipe the email to a perl script and do stuff with it, but now I want
to put the header and body as seperate values to the script in one time.
Because I don't know how to seperate them using perl and I want to put some
email in a databse for later reference (like this mailing list).

Or does anyone know how to do it in perl.

I _think_ I know how to do it in perl:

# separate the header from the body
($header,$body) = split(/\n\n/, join("", <>), 2);

--
- Matt Dunford <> zoot(_at_)zotikos(_dot_)com ..
-. www.zotikos.com -- o,;-

Soften the hardships of the slow but certain passage to the grave
  -- from the Memoirs of Jacques Casanova