Re: How to parse and resent info embeeded in an email

2001-07-25 08:18:08
Thanks to you Matt and Don for the solutions; both are vaulable.

I think I like the SED one, because I can also use it in
a script (I guess I could run a script to run procmail also)...

as I looked at the weather report, it comes in at 5:50 a.m;
don't think I want to page myself that early. So i will
be saving the message, and filtering to page at 8 a.m. a bit
more reasonable "wakeup"

It's obvious I need to spend some more time with SED. I've used
it on occasion, but due to it's cryptic nature never remember
exactly how I did something from the past.

The MATCH varaible within procmail is also something; I'm
not expert at but see the value in using to avoid having to
use scripts.

--
Errol Casey
http://www.askerrol.org http://www.boo-bear.com