Re: The inevitable virus recipe question...

2001-07-25 11:10:25
On Wed, 25 Jul 2001 13:37:45 -0400
Joe Altman <ja(_at_)panix(_dot_)com> wrote:

Finally: each of the empty [] contain the famous [tab space] character
class. I ask because visually, it is not apparent; although I don't
know what else could go there. On a related note: does procmail
'understand' \t\s to be a tab followed by a space?

I thought it was a space followed by a tab, enclosed in brackets.

I put "[" then a space, then a tab, then "]"
Have I been doing it incorrectly?

--
Andrew