Need Help Tweaking Simple Vacation Recipe

2001-07-25 13:50:05
Hi;
I'm having trouble tweaking this simple vacation recipe which I'm incorporating into an otherwise functioning .procmailrc file:

:0 Whc: vacation.lock
* $^To:.*\<$\LOGNAME\>
* !^FROM_DAEMON
| formail -rD 8192 vacation.msg

:0 ehc
| (formail -rA"Precedence: junk" \
-A"X-Loop: beno(_at_)thewebsons(_dot_)com" ; \
echo "I received your mail,"; \
echo "but I won't be back until Monday."; \
) | $SENDMAIL -oi -t
<<<
Now, the email addresses are valid and I have a vacation.msg which has *test* in it. I don't have a vacation.lock file and I don't know what it is. For some reason I can't get my man files working. What is this recipe missing?
TIA,
BenO