ANNOUNCE: Procmail module library (pm-lib) opened at Sourceforge

2001-07-30 01:01:50

    Hi,

    The procmail Module Library, an on going project since 1997,
    has now officially opned at sourceforge:

        http://pm-lib.sourceforge.net

    This is the same project whose home pages were at

        http://www.procmail.org/jari/

    but those pages will disappear in some time schedule.
    For Procmail information, visit

        http://www.procmail.org/

    P.S right now I have problems with mailing list, so I'm not
    currently subscribed. But I will soon :-)

    PPS. Another project pm-doc for procmail documentation will be
    opened at sourceforge soon too, Era, Philip, could you contact me
    if you're interested in central CVS server for all the
    documentation management under that project. It would be easier
    to co-operate and maintain documentation.

    Jari