Re: Help please [Plain text version]

2001-07-30 12:20:39
At 16:24 2001-07-30 +0200, Minh Dang-Recalt wrote:
:0 B
* > 100000
* I send you this file in order to have your advice
/dev/null

There is no need to reinvent the wheel - there are several working recipes which have been posted to this forum in the past weeks.

procmail: Match on "> 100000"
procmail: No match on "I send you this file in order to have your advice" !!!!!

Well, it'd probably help to see an excerpt from the ACTUAL test message instead of a retyped one, because chances are, you don't have a blank line to terminate the headers (that first line may appear to be in the headers, not the body), or you have a typo in it.

Further, you cannot be matching the >100000 (one hundred thousand) if you're not sending considerably more than you claim (not that I'm inviting you to post THAT to the list). You don't state that you have built up the text message with a large amount of extra data necessary to meet that criteria.

Provided with a valid input message, the recipe as shown DOES match.