Re: Problems with sircam filter

2001-07-30 14:17:43
At 13:04 2001-07-30 -0700, Paul Evad wrote:

* 1^0 B ?? This is the file with the information that you ask for
|(formail -r -A "Precedence: junk" \
-I"Subject: Your Machine is probably onfected with the Sircam Virus" \
cat /home/vpopmail/domains/kudosnet.com/sircam.txt )|$SENDMAIL -t

Any idea what might be causing what appears to be a syntax error?

I'd lay odds that failing to include the semicolon necessary to separate the formail commands from the cat operation would cause grief.