Re: maildir/3.21/multiple-link broke?

2001-07-31 10:35:39
Larry Rosenman <ler(_at_)lerctr(_dot_)org> writes:
I just tried to upgrade from 3.15.1 to 3.21 of procmail, and all my
rules that link to 2 directories started failing.

Is this my bug or a procmail bug?
* ^Sender:.*pgsql-sql.*
${PG_LISTS}/sql/ ${PG_ARCH_LISTS}/sql/

I broken maildir delivery in procmail version 3.21.  The fix for it is
small, but until I get enough time to track down a couple other known
issues, I recommend that 'production' systems run version 3.15.2 which
includes all the security and documentation fixes from the 3.2x line.

Philip Guenther
Procmail Maintainer