procmail:incomplete last line in procmail binary!!

2001-08-09 02:50:30
Hi all...
recently i've downloaded procmail-3.15.1.tar.gz for my sunOS 5.7
machince...i've untarred it and it went ok. Then i ran 'make install' in
the command line after adding some changes to the Makefile ( i only
changed the BASENAME part with the directory i wanted it to be installed
in...i didnt know how to define ARCHITECTURE)...the prob is, when  i ran
the make install command, i noticed this:

Testing for memmove, strchr, strpbrk, strcspn, strtol, strstr,
        rename, setrgid, setegid, pow, opendir, mkdir & waitpid
Determining the maximum number of 16 byte arguments execv() takes
Benchmarking your system's strstr() implementation
Waiting for the kernel-locking tests to finish...
Every two digits a file is locked.  First digit: which file, second digit:
which program, XX indicates a lock conflict or failure...

looks to me  like something not right is amiss..anyway i let it run, then
when i checked the procmail binary, i saw this at the end of the file:

"procmail" [Incomplete last line] 449 lines, 82088 characters (23337 null)

i dont think this is a good sign...what could have caused this?? Can
somebody shed some light on what i have to change in Makefile and config.h
for sunOS 5.7, with sendmail 8.9.3 as my MTA....and maybe some pointers on
how to install procmail properly on this machine??

THANKS!!