Playing sound files for specific senders

2001-08-14 18:02:47
Hello,

I have some reciepes defined in the begining of the .procmailrc to weed out
some typical spam look alike email (Blank Subject, no Sender, no To: etc).
After the spam filters do the job, I do play a sound to indicate mail
addressed to me.

:0
* ^TO_subba9(_at_)home(_dot_)com
{
        LOGABSTRACT=no
        :0 hwic
        | play /usr/share/sounds/mail.wav

* ^TO_subba9(_at_)home(_dot_)com
$DEFAULT

There are a couple of colleuges of mine who send me email, where they usually
do not have "Subject" or "To" or "From". Their mail is typically trapped by one
of my mail filters. How do I nest a receipe for each of these users and save
their mail to $DEFAULT and play an alert message?

--

Subba Rao
subba9(_at_)home(_dot_)com

GPG public key ID 27FC9217
Key fingerprint = 2B4C 498E 1860 5A2B 6570  5852 7527 882A 27FC 9217