Re: stripping headers

2001-08-22 09:48:34
Isn't this something that your mail reader should handle?  What mail
reader are you using?

I use mutt, and I've added the following two lines to my ~/.muttrc to
get rid of the extra mess I don't care about.  (And if I do need to see
the mess, a simple "h" will show me the headers I want.)

ignore *
unignore        from: subject to cc reply-to \
                date x-mailer x-url # this shows how nicely wrap long
                lines

But each mail reader is different.
tdh

--
T. Holmes

Uptime:
 12:39pm  up 6 days, 18:23,  8 users,  load average: 0.00, 0.00, 0.00