Re: bug in procmail 3.21 in forming maildir names?

2001-08-24 22:53:42
Don Hammond <procmail1(_at_)tradersdata(_dot_)com> writes:
www.procmail.org has a "news flash" announcing 3.21 at the top of the
page which I'm guessing predates the message above. It's hard to tell
because there's no indicated date of last update, and no apparent
version info in the page source. *Not* busting chops, but it might be a
good idea to remove or, better yet, correct the news flash. Dating the
news flash might also be a good idea. I'd be happy to send a patch if it
would help.

As I no longer for work Gustavus, the college that currently hosts the
www.procmail.org web site, updating the webpage is more, uh, troublesome
than when the webserver was also my desktop machine...  I'd like to move
them to a machine under my personal control, that way I could grant more
people write access to the pages with the hopeful result that they would
be more up to date.  However, being at the end of a DSL line makes that
more difficult.

Anyway...

<*long* pause>

Okay, how do they look now?