Re: original date (again)

2001-09-07 20:22:42
isnt it ?
hmm ... i got the Tip from the Postfix-Mailinglist, that Procmail can
figure out that Prob

--
Frank

"Frank" <duranicub(_at_)gmx(_dot_)net> writes:
Simple. If i shotdown my Server for par Example 10 hours,
then come back and power up him, start Fetchmail to reseive
the Mails from my Pop-Accounts, ALL have the same Received Date.
Postfix, i laerned does nothing do with the Date, Procmail is the Goal.

--
Frank

Okay, so the second Received: header field doesn't contain the date you
want the messages to be tagged with.  Which one does?
To put it another way: given a message that has been transfered, where
do you find the 'real' arrival date?

You didn't answer the question: where is procmail supposed to find the
correct date?

Philip Guenther