Re: matching inline htnl email

2001-09-16 09:54:35
* Eric Smith <eric(_at_)fruitcom(_dot_)com> spake thus:
I am having some difficulties with the procmail regex, could someone
please give me a recipe to match this kind of spam. html without any
multi-part headers.

Yeah. A "friend" that uses hotmail have started to send me such messages
lately. I would be delighted if it was possible to run lynx -dump on the
message body of such messages before they were written to my mailbox
(preferably leaving an one-liner saying "[html stripped]" at the top or
something). This would save me both harddisk space and grief.

(Yes, I am aware that this is akin to threating the symptoms and not the
illness, but sometimes the illness is terminal and something to relieve
the pain is preferable to nothing.)

Regards,
Stig
--