Re: OutLook attachement: (my mail keeps getting truncated..?) (Away For The Day)

2001-09-27 02:00:30
Hello,

This message is for Thursday 27 September 2001
                  through Monday 01 October 2001.

You have sent an email to this address, however, I am not in today.
I will check my email when I return and respond as time permits.
If this is urgent, please send the message to anna(_at_)fdbs(_dot_)com

procmail-users 09/26/01 23:18 >>>