Re: Not forwardin!!!

2001-10-10 17:49:53
It is not in my /var/log/maillog. So I guess it isn't sending. So what is wrong with it now? rc.cell

:0 c

* ^from.*(osinupeb|tinu|frozen_roses)
!poohba(_at_)hotmail(_dot_)com

Philip Guenther wrote:

Poohba <poohba(_at_)blkpoohba(_dot_)dyndns(_dot_)org> writes:

There is this line in my killfile but the email was not received.
Folder: /usr/sbin/sendmail -oi poohba(_at_)hotmail(_dot_)com

Have you checked your maillogs from sendmail?  What so they say about
that message?  If they show it as delivered, then you need to take this
matter up with hotmail.

Philip Guenther